MIDA: Our key points for participating at WFS Asia https://asia.worldfootballsummit.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/NP-MIDA.png 1300 1083 World Football Summit Asia //asia.worldfootballsummit.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/logo_asia_retina-nodate.png
- Hosting World Football Summit Asia (WFSA) in Malaysia provides a good platform for the country to not only showcase the capabilities of Asian football, but the potential of domestic players in supporting the ecosystem of the football industry, which covers sport and non-sport related activities.
- As a WFSA Conference Partner, MIDA will be present throughout the Summit and will be involved in the roundtable sessions, panel discussions and Business to Business (B2B) meetings. MIDA, the country’s principal investment promotion agency, stands ready to assist and facilitate business interests in Malaysia’s manufacturing and services sectors, particularly in the following areas:
- Establishment of Regional Office by international sports companies/organisation.
- Manufacturers of sport products, accessories, training and R&D Centre, sports healthcare and equipments.
- Sports technology companies involved in areas such as virtual reality or augmented reality in football, big data services as well as audio visual technology.
- With Malaysia’s well-developed and modern infrastructure as well as unmatched connectivity, foreign investors have much to gain particularly in capturing growth opportunities and immediate market access of 600 million people in this region. Please connect with us at booth No.18 during the event. You can also stay updated with MIDA’s latest activities by following us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook and Instagram (@OfficialMIDA) or visit our website at mida.gov.my.